Leadership Summit

Caroline, Audrey, and I met to discuss our upcoming group facilitation since we all present within the same week.  Everyone discussed the ideas that they had for their facilitation and what frames of reference they had in mind for their population and activities.  I was struggling to think of a second activity for my group on grocery shopping, and so Audrey suggested that I could have an activity that works on putting away groceries in the correct spot. I ended up using this idea for my second activity. During this meeting, we bounced ideas off of each other and gave suggestions when needed. Hearing my peers ideas and recommendations was very beneficial since we were all still in the process of creating our group facilitation draft.  It's beneficial to collaborate with peers since they can offer a new perspective or insight about the assignment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guillain-Barre Syndrome Case Study (Rowdy Gaines)