Main Take Away from Foundations

I'm going to be honest that I didn't love Foundations at first, but I learned to love it along the way.  I think it's because I typically enjoy classes with exact answers like math and science. However, this class helped me enjoy the philosophical side of occupational therapy. I don't have the best memory, but I'm confident that the things that I've learned in this class will stay with me for a long time. The way the class is structured, helps facilitate learning in a way that makes you remember the content. I think that Professor Lancaster is an amazing teacher and I respect her so much for listening to what the students want and making changes. This shows that she is a lifelong learner. She doesn't just stick with the status quo, she's willing to make changes every year to create the best class that she can.

Comments

  1. Thank you so much for your feedback, Lauren, and for your contributions in this course!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guillain-Barre Syndrome Case Study (Rowdy Gaines)