Rolling Grizzlies

After Fletcher Cleaves visited our class for our Neurological Aspects of OT class, most of our class went to the Rolling Grizzlies practice. I'm going to be honest, we had class from 8am until 5:30pm and a project due the next day so it was hard to find the motivation to attend; however, I'm so glad that I went. It was incredible to see the athletic ability that is required to play basketball in a wheelchair. At the beginning they did suicides down and back on the court for a few minutes, and then they went straight into a drill. They didn't get a break until about 20 minutes into their practice. This means that their arms were working non-stop that entire time. No wonder their arm muscles were so large. I really enjoyed watching the Rolling Grizzlies play basketball; it was an experience I will not forget.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guillain-Barre Syndrome Case Study (Rowdy Gaines)